We are always looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to join our team!
Position Requirements (see postings below for specific position requirements):
• Certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services - Either EMT-Basic, EMT-Advanced, or Paramedic.
• Certified by the Texas Commission on Fire Protection as a Firefighter Basic or higher unless applying for Paramedic Only position.
• Minimum of a Class “B” driver’s license, or the ability to obtain within the probationary period of employment
• No felony convictions, DWI, drug-related offenses, family violence, or crimes of moral turpitude. All misdemeanors will be reviewed.
• To advance in the hiring process, candidates must pass Candidate Physical Ability Test, video-based entry-level FireTeam test, pre-employment background/driving record check, and drug screen.
Bulverde Spring Branch Fire & EMS offers competitive wages, paid time off, health and dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
BSB Fire & EMS is currently accepting applications until June 30, 2023.
Current Salary Range: See postings below for salary ranges
For more information or to submit an application email email@example.com
Click on files below for specific information